To enhance evidence-based programming, learning and adoption of new innovations, obtaining evidence needed for ICE programmes in target project areas by December 2026
ICE supports collaborative research with communities and research institutions on priority issues in natural resource management, food and seed sovereignty and other emerging issues which will be the basis for actions to be taken to provide solutions to the current challenges.
- Recognizing sacred Natural Sites and Territories in Kenya
- Legal and Social Analysis of Sacred forests Governance and Management in Kenya.
- The case for the Legal Recognition of sacred Natural Sites and territories of the people of Masinga.
- Survey, Mapping and Documentation of sacred Natural Sites along Kathita River.
- A documentation of Tharaka Traditional Ecological laws.
- Survey, Mapping and Documentation of sacred Natural Sites in Kivaa, Location, Masinga District.