Reporting to: Finance & Administration Officer
Location: Garden Estate, off Thika Road, along Garden Estate Road, Kenya
Contract: 2 months renewable (subject to satisfactory performance)
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Officer the holder of this position will undertake the following responsibilities:
Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in ICE office premises, assist in manning the reception, providing support in running errands and providing hospitality services to staff and official guests/ visitors.
- Main Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Finance office in running (or support in running) errands such as paying office bills (water, electricity and other bills).
- To assist in manning the reception, tracking visitors coming in and out of office, photocopying of documents and recording numbers of copies made.
- Holding petty cash and expending it as per the instructions of the Finance and Administration Office
- Keeping office premises clean and tidy.
- Preparing office meals and ensuring timely provision of refreshments to official meetings and guests.
- To execute any other duties assigned by the supervisor or the Director.
1. Certificate or diploma in Business Administration
2. Certificate or diploma in Front Office operation/management
3. Certificate or diploma in secretarial studies
Those with evidence of training in catering or hospitality will also be considered
Those with at least one year experience in the above areas will have added advantage.
Applicants who meet the above minimum requirements are invited to send application letter illustrating how they meet the above requirements plus a detailed curriculum vitae with names and full phone contacts of three (3) current referees and quote current and expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be addressed to;
Institute for Culture & Ecology,
P.O Box 6270-01000, Thika, Kenya.
The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc. email@example.com by Friday, 30th October, 2021 at 5.00pm. Please do not fill the online application, only applications sent through the given emails will be accepted.